Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Easter 2010 scrapbook page



Ok you are wondering where are the picture mats! I did not forget them. I am waiting to take the pictures and see how to position them for this layout. I just received the cartridge last week after some of my friends were over for our weekly scrap get together. There are four of us in our group now and we change houses from time to time depending on appointments or whatever. So I wanted to pre-make this page layout and this is what I came up with. I used Doodle charms for the Basket and Easter 2010 for the rest. The paper was from DCWV, Spring Shower Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!