Monday, August 9, 2010

From my son's 1st birthday picture, how time flys!

I was digging through a box of pictures the other day and found this picture of my son who is now 11 year old, and remembered I had some paper that matched so I went into my scrap room and put this page together. I noticed the date on the picture was wrong only because every time I have to change the batteries in the camera it makes me reset the date or I can choose cancel and I chose cancel, so it put this date on it. I used the Pooh Font cartridge for the words and pooh and friends for the honey pot. I got the Pooh paper from Scrapbooking Goodies in Cape Coral Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!