Thursday, August 26, 2010

I was so surprised to find in Micheals the new ATG


I was really wanting to give this Scotch ATG, I had tried the Pro glide other thing and the refill would break off after 2 feet or so was used. So I put those to rest. I see everyone saying how much they love the original ATG's so I would like to also like to give it a try and was hoping that my local Michaels would get them soon. I was in the store 2or 3 weeks ago and the sales clerk I know very well said she didn't know what it was so I showed her a picture of it from my I-phone and she said she didn't have any. I went on my way. I stopped at a different Michaels and a Jo-Ann's they too didn't have it. So I thought now that the kiddos are back in school, time for me to do something for my self today, and low and behold, my favorite and local Michaels just unloaded their truck while I was shopping, there were 2 OMG! I grabbed them both! The ladies working saw me take the 2 and said to me there are more in back and I smiled and said I think this made my day :) I had my coupons also. One for 40% plus a bonus 10%, & the other a 40%.
I was able to get them separately because their were no other customers in the store!

1 comment:

  1. I love my atg. It's the knock off brand but I love it. I hope you are liking it. I wanted to give you heads up I will try and have a video for you up either this weekend or next week sometime for the trifold card I made today (9-15-2010). Thanks for stopping by. I became a follower! I am enjoying surfing your blog.

    Have a great day!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!