Friday, November 4, 2011

A book About Wishbone! For Jeff




My husband is nuts about his dog! I found a word "I<3 DOG" shaped book in a scrapbook store i visited while scraphopping with some frinds a while ago, I got some of the load of the great paper pads I own out from DCWD the one with DOGS and CATS., I have 2 cats and a dog, anywyas, found some cute stickers and got started to work it took about 1 1/2 hours I was done. I put on ribbons that had bones, paw prints and polka dots, solids. Some of the pages have pockets and some pull out to give extra places to put those extra spots for pics. I put on a bubble plastic things in the middle of the book, it is a keepsake it allows, me to always have one of the license tags he wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!