Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hello friends

As you see it has been a while since I've written on this page. I really miss it and keeping up with the past few months and the loss of my father my bearcubs, my son now 17 soon to be 18 years, and attends State College of FL, my Daughter Gabrielle is now 19, graduated school and made me a grandma, and my Autistic daughter Connor is now 21. Anyways since my last entry I have adopted another dog, she was originally named Kiwi and I changed it to Zoey. She is still learning her way with us. I've also since found my peace with the Love of Disney everyday. I have a Hidden Mickey room and cherish each "HOME" there visit with my husband. I am on Pinterest if you'd like to follow me, As Ginny Bearcub 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!