Thursday, November 12, 2009

coaster holiday brag book from Olive Garden



These are 3 3/4 in circles. * You could use chip board purchased from a print shop too. I did get some the other day for $ 7.00 for a stack of 100 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 not bad.* I Found the Gingerbread stickers in a dollar bin at Jo Ann's and stamped a white circle blue and green. The other coasters are green and red and I just inked the edges to cover the raw edge up. It really came out cute. Everyone I know loves these little books and wants me to show them how to put them together. They are so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!