Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Appriciation cards for my husband's bosses


My husband likes the cards styles I have been making and asked me to make a couple of cards for his wonderful directors at his place of employment. He left the colors up to me, but asked that I put some teal in somewhere. The ribbon on the cards was made from the " & " sign on George and Basic Shapes. They have a very special meaning for the ladies do there, and all I can say them is thanks for all you do. The smaller ribbons were cut at 1 inch and 3 inch for the largest teal one. I learned to make the Z style of card from Dorcas at "4craftyangels". She has a great variety of cards and videos, and other ideas. There is a button to connect you to her blog in my side list. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! Love the colors on both! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!