Tuesday, October 19, 2010




This is a tags type album made from #6 Coin Envelopes and File folders & my Cricut:)The office stores sell them in boxes of 250 or 500 count in # 1, 3, or 6 they range in price from $9.99- $21.99. They are not sold in smaller pkgs. You can get lots of these made if those of you who do craft fairs and need an idea or need teacher gifts or for a baby shower.

I made this one for my Sister-in-Law Teresa, my kids call her T.T. I put some computer printed tags on the tags and one I particularly love is " Shake our Family Tree and Watch the Nuts Fall. Cricut tree cut it from Paperdolls, and acorns from Create a Critter. I put family member's initials on the acorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!