Sunday, September 5, 2010

The inside of my Halloween Tri fold Card and more info


HI thanks for looking. the inside of my try-fold card reads : Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good To Eat... Have A Happy Happy Halloween! The one the kids will send to Aunt will say have a great Birthday!
Mary Has all the different sizes on her video for any one who would like to learn how to make this type of card. I made my card with different cut outs and they can be made for any holiday or special event.

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love this card. The outside is the other post right? Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!