Tuesday, September 21, 2010

" Thanks" Wild Card & A Child's Year Cartridge card for my husbands Aunt Tana


This card is the " Z" fold card. I was over on http://4CraftyAngels.blogspot.com * and Dorcas has some really great cards. I saw one she made that had a turkey on it and I simply printed the instructions and made mine into the little boy, dog 1, shadow, cut at 3 inches from A Child's year. It is on page 62 in the hand book. I cut it out 2 times and layered it with foam tape to give it dimension and added the word "Thanks" from Wild Card, this was cut at 3 1/2 inches. She is a real great teacher for those who are wanting to learn to make cards like me, so hop on over to her blog and take a look around and please remember to stop back over here and see what I will have next for you!

3 comments:

  1. OH! Ginny,

    You brought me to tears. In a good way ofcourse. This is why I do what I do. To inspire others and get inspired by you all as well. Thank you so much for making my night.

    I just love this card. It's super adorable. I forgot this little guy was on that cart. Now I must do one like this ;-)

    Scrappy hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very well.Wild Card images looking so pretty and so mind blowing.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your this blog so interesting and Wild Card image looking so mind blowing.

    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!