Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Family Chore Chart using those write on magnetic boards


I was looking for some sort of wipe-able message board to put each family member's helper token on. I had gone to Staples and Office Max, & Depots and was discouraged by the expense of the laminated ones, they were $ 20.00, for a 18x24" and $30.00 for a 24x36". So my daughter and I continued to walk around the Staples office store and saw the small wipe on boards and thought and I thought back to the days when I was a teacher's aide, we had the kids use them to practice letter formation. They were $ 3.00 each and on sale. So I got 4. I left there very satisfied:) We drove to Wal-mart and headed to the stationary section to purchase the round and strip sticky back magnets to put on the back, and put it through the laminater. I set the Cricut to cut the pieces at 2". The tin containers are from the prima flower containers I found at Tuesday Morning but Michaels sells them in the party planning area separately.

1 comment:

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!