Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll


I was digging through my paper stacks and came across my K and Co. and a pack that Tracy and Spencer from Craft Junkie Too sent me a couple years ago, from a Boo Blog party she had, Wow and it was a fun PARTY!!! YOU had to be there, and I had dug up a couple of sheets of My Minds Eyes and thought how cute and got to work. I needed some special stickers once it was finished with the paper part, so I was off to Michaels. I found some K and Co. They were (40% off last day for that deal on sale, yeah:) I have a coupon I wanted a paper pack I had my eye one! A new Christmas one that was $19.99. So I found some spider stickers and some cute pumpkins and was back to the den to complet the book. Hope you have a safe night! I have other pictures and was trying to load them but the computer wasn't in the mood sorry, Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!