Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to share so, we thing we think is funny!


I needed to take Gabby and Tom to the Endocrinologist last week, it is in Fort Myers, a little over an hour drive for us to get to the doctors and on the way back from the visit I said to the kids, lets stop at the Shell Factory, it is in the Northern part of the city, pretty much in no-man's land... While walking around I told the kids " would't it be funny if we came home with the crabs!" we got 2, plus a medium tank, all the sand and food, so while walking around we were getting some them, a book on shells, a hand carved bookmark for Connor for having good grades, so Wow! I wonder how long it will take for your him to notice them," Well today is one week later he hasn't said anything... I'll let ya'll know how long it took...

2 comments:

  1. I have crabs in my class and love them. Do your crabs eat a lot? Mine barely eat a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very funny hehe! how long until he did find out,

    ReplyDelete

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!