Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Answer::) about the Crabs

Our hermit crabs will eat when we sit them in the shell, my dd will put shredded coconut, a little bite sided apple or sliced grapes in the container for them to nibble as treats, we were told they like these. We change water out daily with fresh bottle water, not from tap. This has chlorine it can harm them or even worse. I purchase a small spray mister bottle and spray to keep humidity levels up and take off the little hut to make them play during the day, I can her them chatter more, it is cool. Here is a web site I like to get more info on Hermit crab food ideas to try http://www.repticzone.com/caresheets/1379.html, Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A globe of friends

A world of great visitors, thanks for signing my book!

traffic feed by feedjit.com

Blog Award from your bearcub kids

Blog Award from your bearcub kids
For our mom!